Flash's findings

Friday, December 02, 2005

At a Loss For Words

The shambles of my shattered heart have finally been swept up and thrown away. I have recently discovered that the girl of my dreams, the girl that I have been hopelessly, helplessly, deeply, madly in love with for the last 5 or 6 years has found another. Turns out he's better for her than I am and I'm disgusted with it. She is REALLY happy now. Not that she wasn't before. Some people might say, "well just be happy for her." FUCK that! I want this guy to die a long, horrible, grotesque, painful death. "How dare he have the nerve and audasity to steal her heart." Am I wrong for feeling this way? NO! Not at all. She told me that she felt the same way when she learned that I was dating someone else for a short while. I suppose it would be about time for me to crawl into a whole and die myself.

Dos Svedonia,
Paka,
Bis dan,
chuess,
auf veidersain,
Peace, I'm out.

Fair winds, and following seas.

"When you out live your usefulness, there will be no need for you to exist."

-Scott A. Austin

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 21, 01:07:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At Tue Mar 06, 04:02:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home