Flash's findings

Sunday, April 24, 2005

coolDoubts about the lifted block.

Maybe this lift on my writers block wasn't such a good thing. If it sends me to writing poems like the one in my last post, poems that depress me, what good is it? I've always thought that the really depressing ones were some of the best, most heart felt, meaningful that I've ever read, but not when coming from my quill. Will some one please patch this hole in the dam that was holding it all back? It is pleasent to know that I can write, but not this. I use to peg myself as an always happy go lucky kinda guy. I've never really been depressed, and there is no record that I know of that it has been in my family. I do ejoy this outlet though. Online journel, let people read it,. I don't care. Give me your insight. I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed now. More on this as the story unfolds. Be well all, for tomorrow is a new day. Pay attention to the smallest of details. That's what makes this world worth while. Ejoy a walk in the park, or along a lake side. Feel the spring breeze as it whips through you hair. Smell the freshly cut grass, as the sun shines down on your faces. Blow some bubbles, and chase them with abandon. Ejoy yourself. Just enjoy. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home