Flash's findings

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

More from the from the writers block dam that burst.

This was a great thing that I could suddenly, miraculously write while I was standing watch on Sunday night. I like this one. I hope you all do too. And if you don't, feel free to tell me about it.


Standing, watching, waiting.
Waiting for anything.
Anything to pass the time.
Time that creeps along.
Along slowly as...
as the clouds on a windless day.
Day that I long to see.
See the sun rise to warm the air.
Air that seems stagnant & stale.
stale like a life of nothingness.
Nothingness that fills my thoughts.
Thoughts of days past.
Past my teens and beyond.
Beyond the point of knowing.
Knowing wrong from right.
Right into my innocence.
Innocence of my youth.
Youth that I have lost.
Lost never to be found.
Found here armed and standing.
Standing, watching, waiting.

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 14, 09:25:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These poems are nice, Scott. :) Thank you for sharing.

It's been... well, almost six years since I could write anything.

 
At Sun Jun 05, 09:08:00 PM 2005, Blogger Scotty said...

Thank you Heathel, I really appriciate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home