Flash's findings

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

this is so recockulous

Ok, this doesn't make an sence at all, whatsoever. It was kind on amusing though.




Scott Alan Austin's Aliases



Your movie star name: Fruit Thomas

Your fashion designer name is Scott Moscow

Your socialite name is Scotty Potty Balboa, Panama

Your fly girl / guy name is S Aus

Your detective name is Dogs Putnam City Original

Your barfly name is Banana Jim Beam & Coke

Your soap opera name is Alan Sunset Drive

Your rock star name is Reeses Peanutbutter Cups Light

Your star wars name is Sco Ausdre

Your punk rock band name is The Calm Slinky


1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 05, 10:56:00 PM 2005, Blogger Scotty said...

Wow, I'm touched, Two people I don't know resonding to my blog. This is a big day, I don't know what to say. I'm moving up in the world. To the public my life has become unferled. Red, I'm have to say I'm the gizzard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home