Flash's findings

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Woe is me

So its 7 o'clock in the am. I took a brief nap last night during Mars Attacks. Samantha called me. I talked to her for all of about ten....
maaaaybe 15 minutes. Long enough for her to tell me about the crush she has on one of her professors. Yeah, she told me all about him, how great he is, how funny he is, how adorable he is. I stayed up the rest of the night watching Major League and Major League II. I thought that she might call me back, but I was wrong. I don't know when the next time I be able to talk to her is. I miss her. I hardly ever get to talk to her anymore. She goes to school all day and works all night. Gets off between midnight and one, and I'm an hour ahead of her, so obviously I'm sleeping by the time she gets home. Anyway, I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home