Flash's findings

Sunday, March 06, 2005

AAAAHHHHH!

I swear Samantha hates talking to me. Call me naive(that's friggin' great! I just had to type 'Evian' to figure out how to spell that.) but I love her to death. I'm not to crazy about her right now. I guess I wouldn't love her as much if she didn't piss me off or hurt me like this. You see, I went to bed after my first post this morning around 7:30. I woke up at around 1:30 this afternoon. I'm pretty sure that she went to bed before I did. I just try to call her I say "Hey Baby, what's going on?" and in a drowsy angered voice I hear, "I'm sleeping, let me talk to you later!" We're suppose to be getting married. Sometimes I almost ALMOST, doubt her intentions. Is my kindness being taken advantage of? Do I have to become the T-total ass hole that I use to be before Sam and I got back together? I need a drink! I'm out. But I'll be back. You'd better believe it, baby!

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 06, 05:35:00 PM 2005, Blogger Party Pascha said...

Yeah, Sam can be an ass. You really CANNOT disturb her sleep! If Ed Friggin' McMahon knocked on her door to deliver a gigantic check for 1 Million dollars, and she was sleeping? She would tell him to come back and slam the door in his face! And yes, I put the ? mark there on purpose. For inflection. Don't worry. Also, about your earlier post about her crush on her professor. Don't worry about it. That's totally normal to get crushes on people who have succeeded in something you aspire to succeed in. It's more like an idolization, even though "though shalt not bear false idols." But we all know Samantha does that which she should not do. So, ta-ta for now! Oh, by the way, you spelled my name wrong. It's P-a-s-"C"-h-a. Anyway, learn that and I'll talk to when you call. :) Bye-bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home