Flash's findings

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I was the biggest Jerk in the world. With a capital "J"

So its been while but we have returned with another heart pulling show.
In our last episode, the hero said a few things the were hurtful, and caused a huge arguement between him and a special, wonderful some one. Let's skip ahead and see how things are going.

DOODALU doodalu doodalu.

So I was a complete and utter asshole. After much arguement and Quite a few extremely hurtful words on my part, it took my sister, Angee, (Some one that's not very crazy about Sam, but knows that I am.) to make me realize how much of a selfish jerk I was. And how much Randomchicka really means to me. If I had just taken two minutes to listen, I would have known better. I am truely sorry for what I have done.I was completely wrong. I now know (And knowing is have the battle, that's for SnoringDaddy. GOOO JOE!!) the error or my ways, and Randomchicka and I have made up.

Tune in next time when the topic will be completely differant and this soapbox will be a thing of the past.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 21, 07:41:00 PM 2005, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Don't rub it in Samantha. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home