Flash's findings

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oddness in my new found writing.

The odd thing about these new writing is, this is completely unfamiliar to me. When I use to write it would be rhythmic sonnet. Perfect form. I didn't do it on purpose most of the time, but when it was on purpose, it was much harder to do. Here is the third a final one from my watch. I was watching the lights blink in and out on the cranes that are like a billion feet tall.


Bright, fade, bright.
Light is as such.
Life like light,
Always flickering.
Never a beam of
Constant truth to behold.
This is the way,
Choose to accept,
And gain the wisdom
Of centuries of
continual thought.
For this is
the only constant,
In a world of
Flickering truths.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 13, 09:23:00 PM 2005, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

enjoy it. I love it when the flood gates open. I miss it terribly when its gone, dry and parched, I thirst for words. Oh woe is me, to have writer's block...

Oh never mind. ;)

 
At Sat Apr 23, 05:30:00 AM 2005, Blogger Scotty said...

Well thank you very much Tamera, that is quite possibly the best compliment that I've gotten in a very long while. (_8^(l)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home