Flash's findings

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

And another.

This is probably my favorite so far.

The "He" in me

I met him again today.
A man unrelenting,
Not backing down,
In the throws of adversity.
So assertive yet timid.
He is my bodyguard.
My guardian in times
Of challenge and hardship.
He was not here yesterday,
Nor the day before.
Will he be here on the morrow?
Or the day after that?
Where does he go?
I wonder.
His defense is bold & brazen.
My hero,
My advesary,
My inner-self,
My demon.
Everything that I am not.
Thankful for the existance,
Yet loathful all the same.
How I envy,
The he inside of me.

Written Tuesday April 26, 2005

1 Comments:

At Sun May 15, 12:11:00 AM 2005, Blogger Party Pascha said...

This is good. I'm glad you have opened this flood of writing. It's good for the soul. Trust me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home