Flash's findings

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Damn, I've been tagged!

So PartyPascha tagged me...or at least I think so did... Maybe, possibly? Ah to hell with it, I'll do it anyway.

Choose five of the professions and finish the sentence...

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...

Choose five people to pass it onto when you are finished.


If I could be a farmer, I would only grow freakish hybrid creations that looked horribly terrifying, yet tasted oh so scrum-diddily-umpsious and all the world would love me just as long...as long as I was a shooting star...I mean a farmer.

If I could be a doctor, I would caiter to all in company of the freakers' ball and they would all get the prescriptions that they "needed" and would be so happy that they would proclaim me king of the "high"er order.

If I could be linguist, I would specialize in the foulest of all languages just so I might be fortunate enough to teach all of the unpleasentries to willing shmucks that would pay an arm and a leg just to learn the potty mouth...AH THE FOOLS!

If I could be an architect, I would change my name to Art VanDaliegh and move to New York, or Old York...hell all this york talk is giving me a craving for a cool minty blast of a York Pepperment Patty, go build your own damned condo.

If I could be a Jedi, I would wipe out the force of the dark side so that I might have some time freed up to...I don't know, lift up womens' skirts with the force or something. (Oh man, I don't think that one was a lady, The Cheat. Stupid Scotish, I don't knows.)


Well, I'd tag somebody, but if you're reading this, you'll probably be the only one, because NOBODY reads my blog, therefore, There is nobody to tag other that the four people that very seldomly read my posts, which have already been tagged. So I'll just laeve it at that.

Good day to you!

2 Comments:

At Wed May 18, 11:46:00 AM 2005, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

oooo look scott you've got spam comments!

 
At Thu Jun 30, 10:50:00 PM 2005, Blogger Party Pascha said...

I love it! I just want you to know that whenever I visit, I get very sad . . . and I am sure you know why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home