Flash's findings

Monday, August 29, 2005

Return of The Dweeb.

So it has been a long time coming. I now believe that there are no longer any bloggers that read this post, there for, can write (or type as things would have it.) uncensored. I can type with no concience of what people would think if they read this. Because if some person does happen across this, that would be some random person, not knowing me from the next guy.

So it has been quite some time since last I wrote. I can't really remember the date all that well. I do recall however that it was a poem. much like most of my posts have been. Though, now, I find myself at a loss of words when it comes to the poetic nature of my being. I have not been able to write since my last post. That was the last little bit that I could squeeze through the cracks in my dam that burst. My muse is gone therefore, so shall be my words. Forever lost in this sea of empty mindedness.

I digress. 25 years of life, yet nothing to show. No fruits of my labor. My crops have wilted, my fields gone dry. Ever to remain in a bitter state. How hard it is to be me. It is the largest burden ever that I have seen.

Fair winds and following seas.
Fare thee well, for I know not when we shall meet.